Saturday, June 15, 2013

Thoughts on my previous post...

So I was thinking about my previous post *fat, old and frumpy* and realized I was harsh on myself. I was putting myself down and it's not a nice thing to do. It's like saying that to somebody else which is mean so why I should I be mean to me? I am feeling fine and I like being me it's just that I'm not happy with what I see in the mirror and I am going to do something about it because it is time, I want to and I need to for my health's sake.
I don't want my blog to be all about "what I don't like about me" or "feel sorry for me" posts because it can get boring and annoying. There are too much negativity going on in the world now why add myself to it? I'm alive and living in a borrowed time...so might as well make the most of my time here in this world because you'll never know what tomorrow will bring. Live today as if it's your last they say.

   
We celebrated my son's 19th birthday today at home. Dinner was homemade egg rolls and pork bbq over plain white rice. We treated him to Coccadots birthday cake and a few gifts. I can't believed that he is 19 yrs. old and will be sophomore in college this Fall. Where did the time go?





I am planning on getting back to doing crafts again like I used to. I think it'll be a fun thing to blog about it here for a change. Thinking about it is making me excited! There is one very important craft project I still need to finish so I will post it here hopefully in a day or two once I'm done. I didn't get to clean the house yesterday so that is my plan for tomorrow. Well this is it for now....'till next time my friends!
journally yours,
gem :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you decided not to be so hard on yourself.I'm sure men tell themselves negative things too but think we women do it much more.
Time does fly by doesn't it? My children are all grown now, with kids of their own but I still call them my kids.

tya6i said...

Many many happy returns of the.
sattaking
belated happy birthday to you.