Tuesday, July 30, 2013

beading frenzy! (1)

After: Gemstone chips bracelet with accents closure
hi blogger world! I have been busy making jewelry from beads...some I made from my own ideas. You know those ideas running in your head while looking at tools in front of you then have that "aha!" moment. And while it's still fresh in your mind your hand started working and finishing that "sculptured" you pictured in your mind and voila! there it is...your finished masterpiece!
I am posting the before and after pictures  of jewelries I made from beads.
gemstone chips before
green glass beads before...
After: Matching earrings:
Swarovski crystal with green glass beads earrings


After: green glass beads necklace


Victorian necklace with clear crystal accents
Monalisa necklace with sheer ribbons and chains
I have more..will blog about it on my next post. I also want to thanks those who visited my blog and left comments a while back. I will be checking your blogs soon!
journally yours,
Gem~

P.S.
One day while taking a nap my sweet female cat "Mahiya" was taking care of me:


7 comments:

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Very nice like the green one, my daughter use to make a lot of jewellry using beads

Linda :) said...

All so very pretty... Great Job!! :)

Charles said...

Long time no see. I know it's my fault, but I have been working on myself and I have a videogame addiction LOL. I think your jewelry is awesome. Hope you are doing fine. :)

Unknown said...

Play Bazaar is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs. Even you can find Satta King website theme with wordpress and joomla. Free demo theme and full download theme are availble, If you want to othere theme look like facebook, twitter, linkedin flipkart amazon whatever. You can find it.

tya6i said...

Friendship gives 2 people something or the other, play bazaar 2 share like a happy evening filled, with fun and laughter, or even a quiet comfortable day. When love is unknown to you, you known what satta king is happiness, when you know love, you know what is pain, when you loose it, you know what is “life.

Unknown said...

Play Bazaar Studies have shown that people tend to skim online articles. So how can you use this information to your advantage? Write articles with bulleted lists, emphasize key words or phrases by capitalizing or underlining them or by using bold or italicized letters, use subheadings and keep your Satta King paragraphs short and to the point.

manojmehra said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
Satta King Now