Sunday, May 05, 2013

I hid the coffee...


I told myself  that I'll just write once a week here since I can't think of anything unique to write every single day. I was also thinking that I'll bore myself out of my new found blog if I write every day. But ..here I am. Just day after.
Yesterday,  instead of finding the air pump I needed for my tires I actually found something else that upon seeing it I realized it had been sitting in the back of my car for sometime now:

Mocha flavored Starbucks Frappuccino

Mocha flavored Starbucks frappuccino coffee drink. It comes in package of 12 and I have two of them! 24 bottles of Starbucks coffees sitting in the back of my car since last month. I remember buying these but don't remember when but I know why I bought them. It was for my son who's in college and loves Starbucks. I usually buy him loads of foods when he comes visit (or when we go see him) so he can keep them in his dorm. And whenever I buy the case of Starbucks coffee, I usually "hide" them from both of us (yes! both of us)  because we both love that coffee and we tend to drink it like it's water when it's in sight. But since he was not home when I bought it,  this time I "hid" it from me and forgot to bring it when we went up to see him last month.
Well, he'll be home in a couple of days. And this coffee is not going anywhere.
journally yours,
gem

No comments: